The VP of Strategic Development is responsible for establishing and executing on the OEM business segment to meet the company objectives.
Company Overview: Diameter Health cures Clinical Data Disorder and enables clinical insight through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of clinical data from across the care continuum. This creates a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, such as Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize greater value from their data.
Diameter Health is a rapidly growing privately held company our goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto standard technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Job Summary: The VP of Strategic Development is responsible for establishing and executing on the OEM business segment to meet the company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic plans based on company goals that will promote revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and partner retention for the organization. The incumbent will manage sales in this segment to achieve significant revenue growth.
- Develops/supports overall strategy and annual OEM/partner plan in support of organization strategy and objectives, including enhancing relevance, reach and revenue for the company’s platform. While the primary focus of the role will be partnerships, this position will also be responsible for projects in the areas of strategy and corporate development (including the provider market segment).
- Works with senior management on developing OEM/Partner strategy – the Company’s story and unique messaging.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports OEM plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements.
- Recommends OEM strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Assists in and/or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Build long term relationships with key contacts at target OEM/partner companies.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of OEM/partner opportunities by seeking out new customers and sales opportunities.
- Collaborate actively with marketing and sales leadership and teams, including Salesforce.com, email marketing, Social Media and online marketing.
- Develop initial ‘go to market’ strategy for health system segment, including technology/service offering and sales pitch.
- Identify initial health systems to validate market approach, target solutions and pricing.
- Partner with sales and marketing to incorporate health system sales into larger sales organization.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to leverage multiple channel selling strategies.
- Create scalable processes for project implementation and team accountability.
- Manage and execute on sales process in OEM and provider segments
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience working in healthcare technology in a business development, strategic partnerships and/or client services capacity at a market leading company.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
- Extensive experience formulating partnerships vision, strategy, and execution plan.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Proven experience starting from scratch to develop, negotiate and structure complex deals.
- Passionate about technology and its ability to have a meaningful impact on healthcare.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and drive customer satisfaction.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative team player, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias towards action.
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter
Job Location: Boston, MA
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com