This is an opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing software company with offices in Farmington, CT and Wellesley, MA as Technical Implementation Lead.
Our team and strategic investors are passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Technical Implementation Lead. This person will be responsible for owning the customer experience from a technical perspective and ensuring a successful implementation and go-live. The Technical Implementation Lead will own the customer environment build-out for hosted customers, or providing technical guidance for on-prem customers, as well the solution deployment. The Technical Implementation Lead is a key member of the Implementation Team who will also partner and collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, DevOps and Support as the customer journey progresses from pre-sales activities to post-go-live support.
- Be the single point of contact for technical questions and solution environment build-out
- Assist with multiple installations at various stages of the technical implementation process
- Provide guidance and support to Sales during technical discussions that arise in pre-sales activities
- Lead the build-out of customer hosted environments and solution deployment
- Assist with the technical guidance for on-premise environment build-outs and solution deployment
- Trouble-shoot security, data communication, performance and other technical issues during the implementation
- Provide status updates and timely escalations to Implementation Manager
- Keep all relevant technical information on customers up-to-date within Confluence
- Collaborate with DevOps on updating and improving installation and upgrade scripts
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiar with containers and microservices
- Knowledge of HIPAA; ability to implement systems and processes in accordance with regulations
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Familiar with enterprise database software (SQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with API setup and configuration
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong negotiation/problem solving skills
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Microsoft Office applications / Office 365
- Positive attitude and creativity in generating solutions
- Strong background in highly technical products
- High School diploma
- 5+ years of work experience in a technical implementation role with direct customer contact
- Experience in managing virtual environments
- Experience managing implementations and support remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
- Office environment plus work-from-home (requires functional, quiet environment)
- Must be able to work fluctuating schedule during various hours
- Must be able to work occasional weekends to meet business needs
- Occasional travel for training or onsite support (10%)
- Farmington, CT or Wellesley, MA
About Diameter Health:
Diameter Health enables clinical insight through the normalization, deduplication, intelligent organization, and enrichment of clinical data from across the care continuum. This creates a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multisource data streams, such as Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize greater value from their data.