The Solution Engineer will demonstrate Diameter Health’s vision and strategy for commercial market.
Summary: We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Solutions Engineer to support the rapid emergence of our de-facto standard technology platform for refining clinical data. This position would work cross-functionally to provide technical and product subject matter expert support to the commercial and client services organizations.
Responsibilities: These functions span a range of strategic and technical capabilities that are not always needed, but a solutions engineer needs to be competent in each of these areas and should excel in several. The need to apply various combinations of these capabilities will be determined by the stage of the prospect in the deal life cycle:
- Provide technical/functional pre-sales support to the commercial organization in closing new business, expanding existing customer footprints, and establishing strategic integrated solutions.
- Demo Diameter Health solutions to customers and partners with or without sales support.
- Successfully convey technical skills to a non-technical audience, as well as foster credibility with more technical audiences.
- Offer knowledge and skills to help qualify business opportunities by understanding the user requirements and technical environment.
- Ability to tailor and adapt understanding of product capabilities to meet new market segment opportunities.
- Lead pilot engagements through the processing of a subset of client data and provide detailed analysis pertinent to their specific use case interest.
- Provide implementation support for technical solution design and functional expertise, as needed.
- Provide consultation and guidance for solution integration and data mapping design and execution
- Support partners in developing API integrations and joint solution validation
- Provide ongoing mentoring and guidance on all software solutions, design techniques, integration and delivery concepts to customers and partners.
- Handle objections professionally, answer questions quickly and coherently, deal with challenges assertively and persuasively.
- Self-manage assignments and administrative tasks, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- 10+ years in the healthcare industry with focus on payer industry and/or clinical data.
- 5 years minimum of relevant sales engineering experience.
- API integration experience.
- Understand standard inputs (e.g. C-CDA XML, mapped HL7v2, JSON) and outputs (e.g. FHIR, HEDIS and C-CDA) as well as API processing.
- Develop and diagram solution designs and data flow diagrams based on Diameter Health Solutions embedded into client architecture.
- Deep expertise in clinical data exchange, interoperability, and healthcare domain expertise.
- Knowledgeable of targeted payer use cases and how that drives discussion around clinical data.
- Incorporate ROI model discussions and consultations with the prospect.
- Ability to adapt conversations to meet prospects and clients’ expectations.
- Ability to solicit answers and information from prospects surrounding current and future clinical data architecture.
- Ability to speak to and answer questions related to the proprietary Diameter Health data model and terminology standards.
- Ability to speak to primary architecture in a native environment.
- Ability to speak to and answer questions about technology stack.
- Possess executive level presentation communication skills (written and verbal), ability to develop and support RFI/RFP technical content.
- Highly motivated who is comfortable taking on a new variety of tasks.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong product demonstration skills.
- Strong requirements gathering skills.
- Ability to work independently and engage team support as required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet proposed deadlines.
- Practical experience with the development, implementation, and support of healthcare applications and software solutions.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products, capable of compiling, and delivering on-site presentations to key customers and partners.
- The ability to understand and communicate the design and coding of complex software solutions.
Job Location: Remote