We are seeking an experienced and results-driven sales engineer to support our sales and strategic partner engagement and support efforts. This position would work remotely and travel as required.
Overview: Diameter Health is a leading edge healthcare company that is at the forefront of addressing the critical need of refining disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. We provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum. This allows for the creation of a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information which is the basis for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, including Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), health plans, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), and health systems to realize significantly greater value from their data.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto standard technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Main Focus and Critical Success Factors: We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Solutions Consultant/Sales Engineer to support the rapid emergence of our de-facto standard technology platform for refining clinical data. This position would work remotely.
- Support the sales and partner organizations in closing new business, expanding existing customer footprints, and establishing strategic integrated solutions
- Demo Diameter Health solutions to customers and partners with or without sales support
- Successfully convey technical skills to a non-technical audience, as well as, foster credibility with more technical audiences
- Support partners in developing API integrations and joint solution validation
- Offer knowledge and skills to help qualify business opportunities by understanding the user requirements and technical environment
- Provide ongoing mentoring and guidance on all software solutions, design techniques, integration and delivery concepts to customers and partners
- Handle objections professionally, answer questions quickly and coherently, deal with challenges assertively and persuasively
- Self-manage assignments and administrative tasks, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A minimum of 5 years relevant sales engineering experience
- HIE, payer health plan and/or vendor experience required
- API integration experience
- Strong requirements gathering skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated person who is comfortable taking on a new variety of tasks
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and engage team support as required
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet proposed deadlines
- Practical experience with the development, implementation, and support of healthcare applications and software solutions
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products, capable of compiling, and delivering on-site presentations to key customers and partners
- The ability to understand and communicate the design and coding of complex software solutions
Location: Boston, MA
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com