Overview: Diameter Health is setting the standard for clinical data optimization. Join our innovative, collaborative, and rapidly growing team as a Software Engineer to help us power the healthcare ecosystem by making data universally accessible, organized, and actionable.
You will be a key component in the clinical informatics department, which consists of a group of professionals with diverse background but all passionate about data interoperability among electronic data sources. In this role, you will lead the development of new features and capabilities to support the adoption of our offering into new market. You’ll be empowered and encouraged to bring forth new ideas that further empower the product and the team while showcasing your passion for software development, informatics and data science.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of programming concepts
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Experience with healthcare information technology or data analytics is a plus but not required
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus but not required
- B.S. in Computer Science, information technology, data science or related ﬁeld, or equivalent experience
Key Attributes for Success:
- Technical acumen working with large data sets and databases
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes
- Excellent and effective communication, both written and verbal
- Logical thinker
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com