As a Software Architect at Diameter Health you will be a member of a small, driven and growing team focused on making high level decisions on the architecture of Diameter Health’s self-service SaaS solution.
Company Overview: Diameter Health is a fast-growing leading edge healthcare company at the forefront of addressing the critical need of integrating disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. We provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum. This enables the creation of a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information which is the basis for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, including Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize significantly greater value from their data.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto standard technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Job Summary: As an Architect at Diameter Health you will be a member of a small, driven and growing team focused on making high level decisions on the architecture of Diameter Health’s self-service SaaS solution. You will see the “big picture” and work with the Director of Engineering to create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You’ll be empowered and encouraged to bring forth new ideas that further empower the product and the team while showcasing your passion for emerging web technologies and best practices.
Our Tech Stack:
- Express.js Framework
- Determine the functional and non-functional requirements for evolving Diameter Health’s solutions into a self-service SaaS service
- Use the right tools and methodologies to communicate the design and interface
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to the entire R&D organization
- Communicate with the rest of the team effectively
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and clinical informatic trends to anticipate changes to Diameter Health’s solutions
Key Attributes for Success:
- Passion for web and software development
- Effective Problem-solving skills
- Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes
- Highly motivated
- Positive attitude
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
Knowledge or Skills:
- Proven experience as a software architect for cloud-based SaaS solutions
- At least 8 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS or other cloud computing platforms
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in a technology leadership role
- Advanced understanding of programming concepts
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Technical mindset with careful attention to detail
- Experience with HTML or CSS a plus but not required
- Experience with noSQL databases a plus but not required
- Experience with healthcare information technology a plus but not required
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience a plus but not required
Job Location: Wellesley, MA
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com