As a Senior Software Engineer you can join our team focusing on building features and advancing our product offering in the interoperability space.
Summary: Diameter Health is setting the standard for clinical data optimization. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team of passionate, collaborative, and driven engineers. The emerging technologies team focuses on building features and advancing our product offering in the interoperability space.
Our tech stack: We use a variety of technologies but most of our efforts are focused in the following.
This role is predominantly backend-focused with some frontend work.
Your typical week would include:
- Pragmatically designing and coding solutions to some of our most complex problems
- Leading technical discussions and design sessions within your team
- Collaborating with product to help define scope
- Mentoring fellow teammates through code reviews and pair coding
- Write concise code, tests and documentation
- Drive helpful conversations around technical issues and engineering practices, suggesting
- improvements and ideas as you see them
- Provide compassionate technical mentorship, pairing opportunities, and code reviews to
- encourage the growth of your team
- 3+ years’ experience as a full-time Software Engineer
- Ability to learn and think critically about both system design and software engineering concepts and blend those perspectives pragmatically based on team needs
- Working experience with source code version control (Git, SVN)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong written communication skills
Job Location: Remote
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com