As a Senior Software Engineer at Diameter Health, you will be a member of a small, driven, and growing team focused on developing new features and platform capabilities for the growth of our RESTful API and web-based applications. You’ll work on new features supporting our SaaS offering, and will contribute to the design and development of new capabilities to support the adoption of our offering into new markets.
Summary: This is an opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing software company with offices in Farmington, CT and Wellesley, MA. Our team and strategic investors are passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Diameter Health, you will be a member of a small, driven, and growing team focused on developing new features and platform capabilities for the growth of our RESTful API and web-based applications. You’ll work on new features supporting our SaaS offering, and will contribute to the design and development of new capabilities to support the adoption of our offering into new markets. You’ll be encouraged to bring forth new ideas that empower the product and the team while showcasing your passion for emerging web technologies and best practices. This position can be located in either office or remote.
Our Tech Stack:
- Express.js Framework
- Develop new features while improving existing code quality
- Write automated tests to support features
- Design solutions and lead architecture discussions for new capabilities
- Debug issues brought forth by the product team
- Contribute to a collaborative development culture
Key Attributes for Success:
- Passion for web and software development
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Desire to establish effective processes
- Highly motivated
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Knowledge or Skills:
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Advanced understanding of programming concepts
- Proficient with at least one backend programming language (Node.js, Python, Java, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with automated unit testing, acceptance testing frameworks, TDD/BDD
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with at least one database – noSQL a plus but not required
- Working experience with source code version control (Git, SVN)
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Experience with healthcare information technology a plus but not required
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Job Location: Farmington, CT
Company Overview: Diameter Health is a fast-growing leading-edge healthcare company at the forefront of addressing the critical need of integrating disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. We provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum. This enables the creation of a single, uniﬁed source of longitudinal structured patient information which is the basis for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, including Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize signiﬁcantly greater value from their data.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com