Focus on building internal APIs and services that are used by our product engineering teams to deliver our suite of products more frequently and with high confidence.
Summary: Are you passionate about transforming healthcare? Join our innovative and rapidly growing team to help set the standard for clinical data optimization. Diameter Health is powering the healthcare ecosystem by making data universally accessible, organized and actionable, and we are looking for a Senior Platform Software Engineer who aligns with our vision, mission and culture.
The platform team focuses on building internal APIs and services that are used by our product engineering teams to deliver our suite of products more frequently and with high confidence.
Your Typical Week Would Include:
- Pragmatically designing and coding solutions to some of our most complex problems
- Leading technical discussions and design sessions within your team
- Working closely with product engineering and infrastructure teams to drive adoption of services throughout the company
- Mentoring fellow teammates through code reviews and pair coding
- Researching, implementing and maintaining technology frameworks for reliable, scalable, high-performing services
- Write concise code, tests and documentation
- Partner with engineers on the product engineering teams to craft the best developer experience
- Provide compassionate technical mentorship, pairing opportunities, and code reviews to encourage the growth of your team
- Identify areas of improvement across the organization that will enable the company to ship high-quality code iteratively
- Break down abstract problems into concrete solutions
- 4+ years’ experience as a full-time software engineer
- 2+ years of experience working with a major cloud platform
- Experience building CI/CD platforms for microservices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to learn and think critically about both system design and software engineering concepts and blend those perspectives pragmatically based on team needs
- Strong written communication skills
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com