Overview: Making healthcare data universally accessible, organized, and actionable is our mission and we need innovative, collaborative, and driven individuals like you to make it happen! Diameter Health is a rapidly growing organization passionate about transforming healthcare, and we are looking for a Senior Associate of Strategic Partnerships to join our high-caliber team.
You will be part of the business development team and are responsible for supporting initiatives to create long-term value and achieve company growth objectives.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis to identify potential growth opportunities.
- Create business cases and go-to-market strategies for proposed opportunities.
- Support Business Development Executives in the pursuit of strategic partnerships.
- Source and assess potential partnerships through holistic assessment of teams, markets, and products.
- Support and manage strategic relationships with partner organizations.
- Engage cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, and company leadership to support company growth objectives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 2-5 years working directly or indirectly in either healthcare technology, healthcare software, EHR, HIE, or health system.
- Experience in strategic partnerships, planning and/or business development.
- Technical ability to understand software, recognize opportunities for product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Ability to leverage both technical and business acumen to identify and articulate growth opportunities and complex value propositions.
- Passionate about technology and its ability to have a meaningful impact on healthcare.
- Understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and ability to align business need and value to prioritize and accelerate partnership opportunities.
- Ability to both participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people across all levels of organizations both internally and externally.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative team player, including a high tolerance for ambiguity and a bias towards action.
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills required to simultaneously manage several projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field preferred.