As a ScrumMaster at Diameter Health, you will guide our agile process and partner with our product team in leading development teams through grooming, planning, standup, retrospective and other related ceremonies.
Company Overview: Diameter Health is a fast-growing leading edge healthcare company at the forefront of addressing the critical need of integrating disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. We provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum. This enables the creation of a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information which is the basis for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, including Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize significantly greater value from their data.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto standard technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Job Location: Farmington CT, or Wellesley MA
Job Summary: As a ScrumMaster at Diameter Health, you will guide our agile process and partner with our product team in leading development teams through grooming, planning, standup, retrospective and other related ceremonies. You will coach our development and product teams, and work with leaders across the organization, to establish effective process strategies that will achieve quality and efficiency in our software delivery process. You will help guide the organization through growth, to manage an increasing number of dependencies across teams, to make effective decisions about priority of work given business objectives, and to scale the development effort as the engineering team grows.
Our Tech Stack:
- Express.js Framework
Our Testing Frameworks:
- Mocha, Jest
- Selenium, SauceLabs
- Provide agile coaching to development teams and organization
- Conduct daily stand-up meetings, schedule and facilitate ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint review, and team retrospectives
- Keep stakeholders, collaborators, and other interested parties well-informed of the team progress and activities
- Shield the team from interruptions and remove obstacles that may impact the delivery of the product
- Provide guidance to the team and product owners using burndown, velocity and other types of sprint charts
- Work with Product Owner to properly manage the backlog and advise on scope of commitments for sprints
Knowledge or Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of agile processes, and application of these concepts to many former teams
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, group presentations
- Effective leadership skills and ability to listen, communicate and motivate teams to achieve results
- Positive attitude and creativity in generating solutions
- Experience with healthcare information technology a plus but not required
- B.S. Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience a plus but not required