The Release Engineer will manage the building and releasing of our product focused on scaling the automated testing, releasing, and deployment of new platform components along with existing components, as we expand our business use cases to support new markets.
Company Overview: This is an opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing software company with offices in Farmington, CT and Wellesley, MA as a Release Engineer. Our team and strategic investors are passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Release Engineer at Diameter Health you will manage the building and releasing of our product. You will be a member of a small, driven and growing team focused on scaling the automated testing, releasing, and deployment of new platform components along with existing components, as we expand our business use cases to support new markets. You will work closely with DevOps, QA Automation, and Development team members to establish standards across application and infrastructure components. You will be encouraged to bring forth new ideas that further empower the product and engineering teams while showcasing your passion for emerging technologies and best practices.
This position is open to remote candidates.
Our Tech Stack & Tools:
- AWS, Azure
- Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
- Optimize the CI/CD development pipeline
- Guide modularization and configuration of GitHub repos contributing to platform
- Establish automated deployment of builds to integration environments
- Establish and automate release process
- Design and implement change control processes to address the needs of Diameter Health and its clients
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product & business teams to maintain and communicate a clear release schedule to ensure successful deployments
- Collaborate with DevOps team to improve infrastructure automation
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in build/release engineering and configuration management
- Experience with source code version control (Git, SVN)
- Experience with Jenkins/Bamboo or other build automation servers
- Excellent scripting skills
- Experience designing, installing, and supporting software configuration management processes
- Experience with database programming and deploying database schemas, SQL scripts, and stored procedures
- Experience with noSQL databases a plus but not required
- DevOps experience in a cloud environment a plus but not required (AWS or Azure)
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Experience with healthcare information technology a plus but not required
- B.S. in Computer Science or related ﬁeld or equivalent experience
Key Attributes for Success:
- Passion for intersections of software development, infrastructure, and operations
- Deep desire to eliminate all manual steps
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Constantly seeking to evolve and improve current processes
- Highly motivated
- Positive attitude
- Excellent and effective communication, both written and verbal
Job Location: Greater Boston Area
Company Overview: Diameter Health is the standard for clinical data optimization, transforming raw patient information into the highest quantity and quality of interoperable data for healthcare organizations. Powered by automated, scalable, auditable technology and a team of industry experts, Diameter Health delivers actionable and enriched clinical data that enables real-time transactions, improved analytics, reduced cost, and better care outcomes. The Diameter Health platform enables organizations that depend on multi-source clinical data streams, such as health plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), healthcare IT, life insurers, and health systems to realize greater value from their data. For more information, visit www.diameterhealth.com.