Overview: Making healthcare data universally accessible, organized, and actionable is our mission and we need innovative, collaborative, and driven individuals like you to make it happen! Diameter Health is a rapidly growing organization passionate about transforming healthcare, and we are looking for a Regional Vice President of Payer Solutions – Sales to join our high-caliber team.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with strong healthcare technology sales experience to drive growth in our fastest growth segment. The Regional Vice President of Payer Solutions – Sales is a senior level sales position, responsible for driving growth through direct sales efforts into the payer market.
- Develop sales plans to meet growth targets and strategic business objectives, including growing the payer sales pipeline.
- Grow market share with large national accounts (e.g. Anthem/BlueCross & BlueShield and Aetna/CVS Health) and regional health plans.
- Own and drive sales process to accelerate and optimize revenue opportunities in the payer market for assigned accounts and territory.
- Execute payer sales strategy through go-to-market planning, lead generation, pipeline management, proposal creation and individual business plans.
- Participate in strategic decision-making about corporate strategy, product portfolio, marketing priorities, business development and other sales planning.
- Work with management to develop pricing models and negotiate pricing and contract terms with customers that lead to high margin business opportunities for the company.
- Identify and engage appropriate decision makers and key influencers within a prospective client: in particular, those responsible for clinical data acquisition & integration/interoperability, innovation, analytics, and quality and risk programs.
- Assess and capture key enterprise needs of prospective customer and position the Diameter Health value proposition in a compelling way.
- Quarterback internal activities in support of customer pursuits and coordinate and manage product demonstrations and customer meetings to ensure alignment with customer needs.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 8+ years of healthcare technology sales experience, including selling to payers.
- Ability to leverage existing payer relationships, including National and regional payers.
- Proven track record in selling into Anthem/Blue Cross & Blue Shield organizations.
- Experience selling both application and middleware solutions preferred.
- Successful track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota.
- Understanding of clinical data and its relevancy to payers.
- Proven ability to marshal internal resources when needed and operate autonomously.
- Knowledge of CCDs (Continuity of Care documents) and how they are used.
- Ability to articulate a vision, influence others, plan and organize resources, and deliver results.
- Self-motivated, action oriented and strong communicator (both internally and externally).
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative team player, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias towards action.
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com