The Program Management Office (PMO) Director will lead and develop processes, milestones and metrics that contribute to Diameter Health’s overall efficiency and success.
Company Overview: This is an opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing software company with offices in Farmington, CT and Wellesley, MA as a Program Management Office Director. Our team and strategic investors are passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Diameter Health is seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to contribute to its Client Services Team as a Program Management Office (PMO) Director. The PMO Director is a key member of the Diameter Health Team, responsible for developing and managing project plans for implementations at our clients and development initiatives across the business. The PMO Director will lead and develop processes, milestones and metrics that contribute to Diameter Health’s overall efficiency and success.
- Creating and managing comprehensive project plans that outline tasks, milestone dates and allocation of resources aligned to statements of work.
- Partnering cross functionally across multiple stakeholders that span the commercial, development, product, support, and delivery teams.
- Managing day-to-day tasks, the communication and workflow across all key functions, and project escalations.
- Driving core team meetings, owning agendas and action items and providing timely and accurate status updates to internal stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring expectations are clearly set.
- Facilitating stage gate reviews and other meetings related to the execution of internal and customer deliverables.
- Ensuring risk management / scope management across implementations and initiatives.
- Improving the maturity and efficiency of processes.
- Managing budgets, timelines, resources, and deliverables.
- Helping drive process development and coordination around operationalizing product launch (e.g., documentation, internal training / hand-off, marketing coordination, pricing, etc.).
- Preparing to build and scale a broader Project Management Office over time.
- Contributing to the culture built on a foundation of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility, and results.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years practical experience with Project Management, especially related to software product development or integration engagements.
- Demonstrate expertise in Project Management tools and techniques, including project management tools such as Microsoft Project and JIRA.
- Experience in Healthcare Data with a focus on the understanding of health care data formats (CCDA, HL7 etc.)
- Experience in IT / Automation (APIs, SQL, BI).
- Experience in expectation management during projects to ensure customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio of projects.
- Proven experience leading delivery of complex customer technical/SaaS implementation projects with cross-functional teams using traditional and agile project delivery methodologies.
- Internal drive and accountability to ensure the teams are meeting timelines outlined for deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical, detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, ability to analyze and synthesize data, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel in a post-COVID world (up to 25% travel)
- Open to remote candidates
Job Location: Greater Boston Area
Company Overview: Diameter Health is the standard for clinical data optimization, transforming raw patient information into the highest quantity and quality of interoperable data for healthcare organizations. Powered by automated, scalable, auditable technology and a team of industry experts, Diameter Health delivers actionable and enriched clinical data that enables real-time transactions, improved analytics, reduced cost, and better care outcomes. The Diameter Health platform enables organizations that depend on multi-source clinical data streams, such as health plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), healthcare IT, life insurers, and health systems to realize greater value from their data. For more information, visit www.diameterhealth.com.