The Product Manager will drive the vision and strategy for our Next Generation FHIR Interoperability Solutions while understanding and representing the voice of the market.
Summary: You will drive the vision and strategy for our Next Generation FHIR Interoperability Solutions. This includes product lifecycle management, which spans a range of strategic and tactical responsibilities that evolve as a product matures. The product manager must be able to understand and represent the voice of the market to various stakeholders and drive decisions based on this knowledge.
These functions span a range of strategic and tactical capabilities that are not needed by all products at all times, but a product manager needs to be competent in each of these areas and should excel in several. The need to apply various combinations of these capabilities will largely be determined by the stage of a product in its lifecycle.
- Market – understand market problems and our unique ability to address them.
- Product Roadmap and Portfolio Prioritization.
- Feature and capability definition, including robust business and capability documentation, along with epic and story writing.
- Product Development – drive solution creation directly with engineers that solves market problems in a manner that is acceptable to the market.
- Understanding of competitive landscape.
- Operational/business plan and positioning – formalize your product plans to deliver profitable solutions.
- End-to-end ownership to drive release program direction execution through direction of core team
- Responsible for all major release/program decisions to ensure end-to-end success (e.g., schedule, product features, testing levels, market launch).
- Drives successful completion of projects, owning customer acceptance of final product release.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Direct Scrum/Kanban/SAFe experience.
- Experience with clinical healthcare data structures, coding systems, and clinical concepts.
- Familiarity with relational and noSQL databases a plus.
- Experience with healthcare data interoperability standards – FHIR preferred.
- Previous experience as a systems analyst preferred.
- Strong understanding of customer workflows and information needs to deliver product releases with high impact to revenue goals.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated abilities to speak comfortably with both engineers and senior business leadership.
- Able to supervise and guide supporting team members.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of company business to determine and deliver products and releases with high impact to revenue goals.
- Works well with downstream marketing and customers to understand and appropriately respond to market and business needs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and effectively prioritize to achieve optimal results
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently.
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com