Diameter Health is a leading edge healthcare company at the forefront of addressing the critical need of integrating disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. We provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum. This allows for the creation of a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information, which is the basis for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, including Health Plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and health systems, to realize significantly greater value from their data.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare today by improving patient outcomes and increasing quality measures. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Title: Payer Sales Executive
Reports to: SVP of North American Sales
Main Focus and Critical Success Factors:
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven sales executive to expand our rapidly emerging position in the Healthcare Payer market. This position would work remotely.
- Meet revenue targets and strategic objectives, including growing the sales pipeline
- Grow market share in the payer market, with both large (e.g. BlueCross/BlueShield) and regional payer plans
- Own and drive sales process to expand revenue
- Execute payer sales strategy through go-to-market planning, lead generation, pipeline management, proposal creation and individual business plans
- Work with the extended Diameter Health cross-functional team, especially Marketing to capitalize on events
- Work with management to negotiate pricing and contract terms
- Identify and engage appropriate decision makers and key influencers within a prospective client: in particular, those responsible for clinical data acquisition & integration/interoperability, analytics, and HEDIS performance measurement programs
- Assess and capture key needs of prospective customer and position the Diameter Health value proposition in a compelling way, in particular for HEDIS uplift and reimbursement
- Coordinate and manage product demonstrations and site visits to ensure alignment with customer needs
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; an advanced business degree (MBA) is desirable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8 years of software sales experience in the healthcare industry, including selling to payer plans
- Ability to leverage existing relationships at payer plans
- Experience selling both application and middleware solutions preferred
- Successful track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota
- Understanding of clinical data and its relevancy to payer plans
- Proven ability to marshal internal resources when needed and operate autonomously
- Knowledge of CCDs (Continuity of Care documents) and how they are used
- Ability to articulate a vision, influence others, plan and organize resources, and deliver results
- Self-motivated, action oriented and strong communicator (both internally and externally)
- Track record of exceeding expectations
- Willingness and ability to travel (40%+ of the time)
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally with internal team while working remotely