Overview: Diameter Health is setting the standard for clinical data optimization. Join our innovative, collaborative, and rapidly growing team as a Life Insurance Data Analytics Specialist to help us power the healthcare ecosystem by making data universally accessible, organized and actionable.
This role will be a key component in the clinical informatics department, which consists of a group of professionals with diverse background but all passionate about data interoperability among electronic data sources. In this role, you will serve as a key resource to understand the unique informatics problems and pain points from the life insurance market. You also will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to help the cross-functional team better design and implement our product to serve the life insurance clients. You’ll be empowered and encouraged to bring forth new ideas that further empower the product and the team while showcasing your passion for informatics and data.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of how healthcare data affects life insurance market and underwriting workflow
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with healthcare and life insurance data
- Experience with healthcare information technology or data analytics is a plus but not required
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus but not required
- B.S. in information technology, data science or related ﬁeld is a plus but not required
Key Attributes for Success:
- Technical acumen working with large data sets and databases
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes
- Excellent and effective communication, both written and verbal
- Logical thinker
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com