Diameter Health is a leading edge healthcare company at the forefront of addressing the critical need of integrating disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. We provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, de-duplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum. This allows for the creation of a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information, which is the basis for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, including health Payer Plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and health systems, to realize significantly greater value from their data.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare today by improving patient outcomes and increasing quality measures. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: SVP of North American Sales
Main Focus and Critical Success Factors:
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven inside sales representative to expand our rapidly emerging position in the Healthcare HIE, Payer and Government markets. This position could work out of our Wellesley, MA office or work remotely.
- Own the lead development and qualification sales process to expand our sales pipeline
- Research pertinent information for all our target prospects in the HIE, Payer Plan and Government markets
- Meet inside sales targets and strategic objectives, including growing the sales pipeline
- Lead generation using email and phone to generate interest and qualify opportunities
- Enter updated individual and enterprise data into salesforce.com
- Maintain up-to-date prospect and customer “RSVP” lists for Diameter Health events
- Prospect within target accounts for contacts responsible for clinical data integration
- Qualify where possible for budget, authority, need, timing
- Schedule meetings for Sales Executives with qualified contacts
- Work with the extended Diameter Health cross-functional team, especially Marketing to capitalize on events
- Assess and capture key needs of prospective customer and position the Diameter Health value proposition in a compelling way
Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of software inside sales experience in the healthcare industry, ideally with Payer Plans
- Experience selling both application and middleware solutions preferred
- Successful track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications as well as Salesforce or an equivalent CRM solution
- Understanding of clinical data and its relevancy
- Proven ability to marshal internal resources when needed and operate autonomously
- Ability to articulate a vision, influence others, plan and organize resources, and deliver results
- Self-motivated, action oriented and strong communicator (both internally and externally)
- Track record of exceeding expectations
- Ability to work well cross functionally with internal team while working remotely