As an informaticist your work will involve projects related to client success, clinical improvement and product development. You will contribute to the informatics-related domains of quality measurement, terminology management, standards support, data normalization and intelligent deduplication.
Company Overview: Diameter Health is a fast-growing leading edge healthcare company at the forefront of addressing the critical need of integrating disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. We provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum. This enables the creation of a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information which is the basis for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, including Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize significantly greater value from their data.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto standard technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Job Location: Wellesley MA
Job Summary: As an informaticist your work will involve projects related to client success, clinical improvement and product development. You will contribute to the informatics-related domains of quality measurement, terminology management, standards support, data normalization and intelligent deduplication.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the President and/or Chief Product Officer, the duties and responsibilities of the Informaticist include:
- Collaborate with clients to realize value from products offered by Diameter Health
- Respond to customer questions and participate with both internal and external training
- Attend and participate in product road map and internal bioinformatics council
- Participate in research, both internal and submitted for peer-review, as advanced by Diameter Health leadership
- Represent company at interoperability, informatics and other conferences/events as required
- Dedicate time to new development
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Build effective, collaborative working relationships with company management to deliver best in class solutions
- Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of health information technology and/or informatics work experience; 5+ of healthcare experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Graduate (Master’s or PhD) degree in Informatics preferred, but not required
- Strong logical reasoning and decision-making skills
- Experience with healthcare industry standards (EDI, HL7v2, CDA, C-CDA, FHIR)
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Individuals must be self-starters with a track record of meeting commitments