The Implementation Specialist will provide a high level of professional service by ensuring that clients receive appropriate technical services and education to meet their needs.
Summary: Making healthcare data universally accessible, organized, and actionable is our mission and we need innovative, collaborative, and driven individuals like you to make it happen! Diameter Health is a rapidly growing organization passionate about transforming healthcare, and we are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our high-caliber team.
You will provide a high level of professional service by ensuring that clients receive appropriate technical services and education to meet their needs. This includes data validation, testing, analysis, and technical support tasks for clients.
- Perform project tasks related to the installation and configuration of the software in on-prem and hosted environments.
- Perform project tasks related to configuration of the database.
- Aid in development of project plans by providing Project Manager with task and resource requirements.
- Schedule and coordinate all assigned tasks and activities with stakeholders and project leader(s).
- Conduct system testing activities as part of the implementation.
- Conduct product configuration reviews as required.
- Perform detailed outbound data validation to help successful testing of client use case.
- Troubleshoot clinical data issues.
- Query databases for troubleshooting purposes.
- Maintain documentation to support the installation.
- Identify, document, and work towards the resolution of all product implementation issues.
- Support and provide input to product development, documentation, and testing.
- Support team and company initiatives and special projects.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years working directly with customers to implement commercial software.
- 3-5 years using integration engines to analyze and move data.
- Working knowledge of healthcare systems, terminology, systems analysis, and implementation.
- Experience with HL7 and CCDA data formats including parsing of data, data mapping and loading.
- Experience with standard clinical code systems such as LOINC, SNOMED, ICD-10, etc.
- Experience with healthcare integration engines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience managing customer issues through a ticket system.
- Familiarity with installing, configuring and supporting complex IT systems and applications.
- Understanding of Mongo and Postgres database preferred.
- Familiarity with CloverDx, Linux, AWS, Docker and GitHub preferred.
Job Location: Remote
Company Overview: Diameter Health is the standard for clinical data optimization, transforming raw patient information into the highest quantity and quality of interoperable data for healthcare organizations. Powered by automated, scalable, auditable technology and a team of industry experts, Diameter Health delivers actionable and enriched clinical data that enables real-time transactions, improved analytics, reduced cost, and better care outcomes. The Diameter Health platform enables organizations that depend on multi-source clinical data streams, such as health plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), healthcare IT, life insurers, and health systems to realize greater value from their data. For more information, visit www.diameterhealth.com.