The Implementation Manager will own and drive overall success of assigned customer implementation, and perform project tasks related to the installation and configuration of the software in on-prem and hosted environments for enterprise customers.
Summary: This is an opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing software company with offices in Farmington, CT and Wellesley, MA as an Implementation Manager. Our team and strategic investors are passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This position is open to remote candidates.
- Own and drive overall success of assigned customer implementation
- Perform project tasks related to the installation and configuration of the software in on-prem and hosted environments for enterprise customers
- Perform project tasks related to the installation and configuration of the database
- Develop project plans with task and resource requirements
- Schedule and coordinate all assigned tasks and activities with stakeholders and project leader(s)
- Conduct system testing activities as part of the implementation
- Conduct product configuration reviews as required
- Maintain documentation to support the installation
- Identify, document, and work towards the resolution of all product implementation issues, including CCD/HL7 mapping issues, Quality Report logic
- Train customers on the solution; ensure the customer receives full value of the solution across applicable use cases
- Support team and company initiatives and special projects with key customers
- Support and provide input to product development, documentation, and testing on current and planned functionality
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Well-organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple duties with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- Working knowledge of Health Care Systems, terminology, systems analysis and implementation.
- Experience with HL7 and CCDA data formats including parsing of data and data loading
- Experience with Healthcare integration engines
- Understanding of Mongo database preferred
- 4+ years in the healthcare industry with focus on payer industry and/or clinical data
- Experience with implementation and product support of SaaS products
- Experience with project management
Job Location: Farmington, CT
Company Overview: Diameter Health is the standard for clinical data optimization, transforming raw patient information into the highest quantity and quality of interoperable data for healthcare organizations. Powered by automated, scalable, auditable technology and a team of industry experts, Diameter Health delivers actionable and enriched clinical data that enables real-time transactions, improved analytics, reduced cost, and better care outcomes. The Diameter Health platform enables organizations that depend on multi-source clinical data streams, such as health plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), healthcare IT, life insurers, and health systems to realize greater value from their data. For more information, visit www.diameterhealth.com.