Summary: Diameter Health is setting the standard for clinical data optimization. Help us power the healthcare ecosystem by making data universally accessible, organized and actionable.
The Director of Sales Operations will focus on activities to drive the success of the commercial organization and manage functions essential to Salesforce and client success productivity to ensure accurate financial forecasts for new sales and renewals.
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes with high levels of quality, accuracy, and consistency to ensure efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes.
- Work closely and provide guidance to cross functional teams and leadership including finance, client services, commercial, and other stakeholders to define sales, business development, and renewal performance objectives to coordinate activity to lead efficient and accurate sales performance reporting.
- Supports leadership with pipeline reviews and account planning sessions with commercial team to ensure opportunities are properly captured and managed using a consistent methodology.
- Develops improved sales reporting methods and tools to ensure information is consistently distributed across key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
- Leads the efforts to design, refine, and maintain an optimal commercial process and methodology to improve pipeline management and velocity, forecasting, commercial performance oversight and client success management.
- Works with HR, finance and the CCO to design and improve the commercial team’s compensation programs.
- Utilizes the company’s HR performance management technology and coordinates with finance and CCO to ensure commercial team objectives are accurately tracked and managed.
- Supports the CCO and finance with equitably assigning Salesforce quota to ensure the company’s financial objectives are optimally allocated across commercial resources.
- Supports the deal life cycle by ensuring coordination across the business during the new sale or renewal process, specifically related to marketing, solution engineering, finance, and legal teams.
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities for sales process improvement when it comes to client interactions and fostering a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Facilitates successful sales execution of new product launches by coordinating efforts across strategy, marketing, finance, and product to ensure well defined and efficient sales process is in place for launch.
- Manages the company’s CRM (SalesForce) and prioritizes investments in other enabling technologies in support of commercial team productivity across new sales, business development, and renewals.
- Make recommendations for changing roles, coverage models, or team configurations to maximize sales productivity.
- Establishes a commercial training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies and consultative selling methodologies.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 7+ years sales management and/or sales operations in a leading healthcare technology company.
- Proven track record in business and sales strategic planning, pipeline management and forecasting, sales performance measurement and management, sales compensation designs, and sales training.
- Experience in deploying analytical tools and developing financial models to measure sales and financial performance.
- Strong working knowledge of SalesForce and other CRM platforms, sales enablement and marketing automation technologies, and sales analytical and reporting tools.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across different functional areas, all levels, and organizations internally and externally.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative team player, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias towards action.
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
Job Location: Remote