As Director, Product Marketing, you are responsible for the translation of product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results.
This is an opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing software company with offices in Farmington, CT and Wellesley, MA as Director, Product Marketing. Our team and strategic investors are passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As Director, Product Marketing, you are responsible for the translation of product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing new product launches and ongoing product releases. You will collaborate closely with product management to ensure we are developing high value products and features and with marketing to develop innovative programs to drive awareness and demand.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our customers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyers’ process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive needed changes to our sales and marketing processes.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player.
- Proven ability to conduct competitive assessments, create product plans, forecast.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in healthcare
- Environment and Physical – Office environment. 25% travel on a national basis.
- Farmington, CT or Wellesley, MA
About Diameter Health:
Diameter Health enables clinical insight through the normalization, deduplication, intelligent organization, and enrichment of clinical data from across the care continuum. This creates a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multisource data streams, such as Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize greater value from their data.