We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Director, Government Sector to expand our rapidly emerging position in the Federal and State Government markets.
Summary: This is an opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing software company as a Director, Government Sector. Our team and strategic investors are passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven representative to expand our rapidly emerging position in the Federal and State Government markets. This position has the ability to work remotely.
- Meet revenue targets and strategic growth objectives and drive government segment and or account-specific development efforts and to grow the sales pipeline
- Grow market share in the government market, with both federal and state agencies
- Leverage existing relationship with the Veteran’s Administration (VA) to drive land and expand efforts with the VA/DOD
- Build strategic partnerships to accelerate government sector growth through prime contractors
- Own and drive sales process to expand revenue
- Execute government sales strategy through go-to-market planning, lead generation, pipeline management, proposal creation and individual business plans
- Work with the extended Diameter Health cross-functional team to coordinate RFPs, product demonstrations, events, proposals and contracts
- Work with management to negotiate pricing and contract terms
- Identify and engage appropriate decision makers and key influencers across federal and state agencies: in particular, those responsible for clinical data acquisition & integration/interoperability, analytics, care management, quality performance measurement programs, and risk management.
- Assess and capture key needs of prospective customers and position the Diameter Health’s value proposition in a compelling way with a focus on agency-wide clinical data needs
- Coordinate and manage product demonstrations and site visits to ensure alignment with customer needs
- Collaborate with internal functions, including product, marketing, and sales support resources to provide continuous market feedback to inform product roadmaps, GTM strategies, and value proposition messaging.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 8 years of software sales experience in the healthcare industry, including selling to government agencies
- Ability to leverage existing relationships within federal and state agencies
- Proven track record in developing strategic channel partnerships with targeted prime contractors
- Experience selling both application and middleware solutions preferred
- Successful track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota
- Understanding of clinical data and its relevancy to government agencies
- Proven ability to marshal internal resources when needed and operate autonomously
- Knowledge of federal and state government budgeting process and procurement
- Ability to articulate a vision, influence others, plan and organize resources, and deliver results
- Self-motivated, action oriented and strong communicator (both internally and externally)
- Track record of exceeding expectations
- Willingness and ability to travel (40%+ of the time)
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally with internal team while working remotely
Company Overview: Diameter Health is the standard for clinical data optimization, transforming raw patient information into the highest quantity and quality of interoperable data for healthcare organizations. Powered by automated, scalable, auditable technology and a team of industry experts, Diameter Health delivers actionable and enriched clinical data that enables real-time transactions, improved analytics, reduced cost, and better care outcomes. The Diameter Health platform enables organizations that depend on multi-source clinical data streams, such as health plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), healthcare IT, life insurers, and health systems to realize greater value from their data. For more information, visit www.diameterhealth.com.
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com