As a leader of the client success team, you will drive the overall value delivered to our clients and strategic partners through a consultative approach.
Overview: Diameter Health is setting the standard for clinical data optimization. Join our innovative, collaborative and rapidly growing team as a Director, Client Success to help us power the healthcare ecosystem by making data universally accessible, organized and actionable.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the client success team, which is responsible for driving the value delivered to our clients and strategic partners through a consultative approach. You will partner collaboratively with the commercial team and establish the mission that will ultimately result in client growth, referenceability, and retention.
- Guide the overall mission and strategic focus of the client success team.
- Lead the design and rollout of an effective framework to drive account management and success for both enterprise clients and strategic business partners.
- Manage capacity planning across team in support of key strategic clients and business partners.
- Develop and mentor team to ensure success as they:
- Serve as the primary contact for the client from go-live through the life of the contract.
- Partner with the implementation manager who manages the day-to-day activities of the product, clinical informatics, and engineering teams related to the delivery of the solution.
- Manage the contract and understand deliverables, key milestones, and contract terms.
- Interface and foster a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Serve as a “player-coach” role to the team in order to perform the following as capacity demands:
- Consultatively understand the client’s business, strategy, short and long-term objectives and present how the solution aligns with strategic imperatives.
- Facilitate strategy and planning sessions with clients to best understand how we can have the greatest impact clinically, financially, and operationally.
- Deliver a data-driven assessment of client opportunities and how they map to current priorities and existing infrastructure.
- Help the client form a C-level sponsorship team to prioritize key initiatives and use cases.
- Help the client govern the use of Diameter Health, forming cross-functional working teams to identify, implement, and measure value and impact of use cases.
- Communicate success and value achieved to the marketing team to develop case studies and build reference base.
- Learning content and new applications quickly from a technical and clinical aspect to become a subject matter expert who will demonstrate value of the Diameter Health solutions to clients and prospects:
- Conveying the energy and ethos of Diameter Health and its products through presentation of product demonstrations.
- Serving as a key demo resource during the sales cycle in explaining analytical and practical value of solution to prospects.
- Working in tandem with the sales team to engage with prospects in understanding their needs and educate them on Diameter Health solutions.
- Partner with the sales organization to drive renewals
- Communicate and evaluate feedback from clients in collaboration with the product team as part of the product planning process.
- Develop efficient and standardized on-boarding process to help drive efficient growth.
- Guide team operations in line with corporate budget and expense targets.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ years of professional experience in healthcare.
- 5 years minimum relevant executive account management experience in a healthcare environment.
- Experience building, training and mentoring client-facing, technical, or commercial teams.
- Deep practical knowledge of data and analytics.
- Organizational budgeting and expense management.
- Consulting experience highly desirable.
- Can establish credibility and rapport successfully with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in building relationships, motivating, and collaborating at an executive level.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, efficient, organized, resourceful, and highly productive.
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility in a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel in a post-COVID world (up to 50% travel)
- Open to remote candidates
Job Location: Remote