Serve as a subject matter expert for explanation of benefits and claims data and related payer workflow to help the cross-functional team better design and implement our product.
Overview: Diameter Health is setting the standard for clinical data optimization. Join our innovative, collaborative, and rapidly growing team as a Claims & Standards Informaticist to help us power the healthcare ecosystem by making data universally accessible, organized and actionable.
You will be apart of the clinical informatics department, consisting of a group of professionals with diverse backgrounds but all passionate about data interoperability among electronic data sources. You will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for explanation of benefits (EOB) and claims data and related payer workflow to help the cross-functional team better design and implement our product. You will also serve as a key resource for our presence in the various HL7 workgroups (Da Vinci project, C-CDA and FHIR workgroups). You’ll be empowered and encouraged to bring forth new ideas that further empower the product and the team while showcasing your passion for data, standards and informatics.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- An understanding of claims data and payer workflow.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working with claims data.
- 2+ years of experience working with ASC X12, HL7 and other standards.
- Experience with healthcare information technology or data analytics preferred.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process preferred.
- B.S. in information technology, data science, or related ﬁeld, or equivalent experience.
Key Attributes for Success:
- Technical acumen working with large data sets and databases.
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes.
- Excellent and effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Logical thinker, self-motivated.
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com