The Chief Revenue Officer is principally responsible for meeting his/her sales targets within the Health Plan/Payer Market, including achieving both new sales and renewal objectives, and will play a key role in helping to shape and define the future of healthcare interoperability in the United States.
Company Overview: Diameter Health cures Clinical Data Disorder and enables clinical insight through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of clinical data from across the care continuum. This creates a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, such as Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize greater value from their data.
Diameter Health is a rapidly growing privately held company our goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto standard technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Job Summary: The Chief Revenue Officer is principally responsible for meeting his/her sales targets within the Health Plan/Payer Market, including achieving both new sales and renewal objectives, and will play a key role in helping to shape and define the future of healthcare interoperability in the United States. He/she will lead a group of sales professionals, to ensure that the organization is performing at optimal levels. He/she will attract, retain and develop the highest level of sales talent, while implementing the latest sales effectiveness programs, consistent with the best practices of the Diameter Health Organization. Secondarily, he/she will be responsible for the coordination and communication of sales activities as related to the health plan, HIE and Federal sector markets, both directly and through channel partners. Importantly, the Chief Revenue Officer will ultimately be known and respected within his/her industry, as a key leader of Diameter Health for business development, customer relations and industry networking purposes. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Revenue Officer, will closely partner with the executive team and the company’s board to translate a market strategy and vision into sales strategy, whether pertaining to shifting market dynamics, competition, pricing, packaging, or the evolving requirements of our customers. In addition to the leadership responsibilities of his/her direct team, the individual will partner with current team members to a) create specific elements of business plans and corresponding sales targets, b) provide senior leadership on specific deals, c) develop and monitor pipeline and revenue opportunities, d) diagnose issues in sales strategy application and propose corrective actions, e) enable implementation of those actions. He/she will be an integral member of the Diameter Health leadership team and will ensure that all the market-related insights are shared.
- Responsible for the attainment of company sales targets to the payer market, both directly and through channel partners.
- Manage and develop additional channel relationships and partnerships to expand reach of Diameter Health solutions.
- Create and sustain a high-performing sales performance culture as part of the overall Diameter Health Organization. Lead sales support staff to ensure clear line of sight to performance, forecasting and pipeline through effective metrics, reporting and dashboards.
- Ensure on-going optimization of the sales function and develop a structure that ensures alignment of top sales reps to highest opportunity/growth account.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Leadership Team and as a key sales liaison for the CEO, by linking internal strategies to external trends and developments consistently, translating business strategy and the company’s story and unique messaging/positioning into sales activity.
- Provide strong leadership for healthcare technology related services sales strategy nationally.
- Partner with Product, Delivery, Operations, Business Development and Marketing teams on development and application of pricing strategies; establish strong partnerships across matrixed functions to collaborate on solutions which help remove roadblocks/barriers to execution.
- Attract, retain and grow world-class sales leadership talent, understand the current bench- strength of the teams and work in partnership with HR and Talent Associates to address any development gaps in a timely manner.
- This position requires frequent travel—more than 50% , with most travel being outside the local area .
- An executive “presence,” whether for internal or external purposes, combined with the ability to articulate the Diameter Health strategy to leaders within the commercial sectors.
- Track record of High-performance Delivery: successful experience in leading high performance, results-oriented teams with a sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Strong background and network of decision-maker executives in related domain of payer market penetration and analytics preferred.
- Ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functional areas (e.g., product, service, pricing, marketing, etc.) in a matrixed organization and with external stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge and experience in contracting, negotiating and aligning marketing strategies to drive sales.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire others to perform and achieve results within a diverse team.
- Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability.
- Advanced analytic, written, digital and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to deliver results, including when necessary, to be personally responsible for key customer or prospect outcomes.
- A strong mentor who pays personal attention to the growth and development of others, providing ongoing and constructive feedback, while creating developmental opportunities.
- An empathy and aptitude of cultures, and a general understanding of how business is conducted in key locations throughout the US.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field. MBA preferred. Over 15 years of related industry experience.
Job Location: Boston, MA
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com