Diameter Health is certified by both the NCQA and ONC to enable client success.
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) was founded in 1990 to improve the quality of healthcare through measurement, transparency, and accountability. Starting with measuring and accrediting health plans through the Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS), NCQA now also measures the quality of healthcare providers and practices.
Diameter Health is certified by the NCQA and ONC to report eCQM clinical quality measures. This dual certification evaluates and approves our logic to calculate electronic clinical quality measures (eCQM) using electronic clinical data. Certified data in the approved QRDA format can be used as supplemental data and added to other records to calculate HEDIS measures at the health plan level.
Diameter Health supports SSO integration with existing Identity Managers, such as Microsoft Azure AD, over SAML.
For NCQA’s current list of Diameter Health’s certifications, click here.
Diameter Health (version 3.17) is certified ONC health information technology by the Drummond Group:
Modules Tested: 170.315 (c)(1-3); (d)(1-3, 5); (g)(4,5)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: 2v6; 74v6; 82v4; 117v5; 122v5; 123v5; 124v5; 125v5; 126v5; 127v5; 128v5; 130v5; 131v5; 134v5; 136v6; 137v5; 146v5; 153v5; 154v5; 155v5; 156v5; 159v5; 160v5; 165v5; 166v6
Additional software used: None
This Health IT module(s) is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC Health IT Certification Program to certify: Health IT Module(s) and Certification of other types of Health IT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.
Holds Certificate No: 15.99.04.3023.Diam.31.00.0.180918
Date Certified: 09/18/2018
Effective Date: 2015 Edition
For additional information, see the Certified Health IT Product list
Costs and Limitations of Certified Health IT
Description of Capability:
- Load, parse and store inbound clinical documents (e.g., C-CDA, QRDA I)
- Calculate eCQMs the user chooses
- Export QRDA I and/or QRDA III documents
Associated Certification Criteria
Costs or Fees
- Software is licensed based on yearly fee with three-year subscription. License fee is volume-based as determined by patient or document volumes and includes support as well as maintenance and upgrade releases. There is a one-time implementation fee based on the number of modules licensed. All additional required software is open source and free of charge. Should customers require hosting, a yearly hosting fee is charged determined on overall data volume stored. There is no limit on users or outbound data.
- No contractual limitations.
Technical or Practical Limitations
- No technical or practical limitations