We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Business Development executive to leverage our de-facto standard technology platform for refining clinical data to expand the company’s rapidly emerging position in the Healthcare Interoperability Eco-System.
Company Overview: Diameter Health is a leading-edge healthcare company at the forefront of addressing the critical need of assimilating disparate patient data into a single comprehensive and highly actionable record. We provide uniquely innovative software based on proprietary algorithms that enable better clinical insights through the normalization, cleansing, deduplication and enrichment of medical data from across the care continuum. This allows for the creation of a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information, which is the basis for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multi-source data streams, including Health Payer Plans, Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and health systems, to realize significantly greater value from their data.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare by becoming the de facto standard technology platform for clinical data, no matter the downstream applications. Our team is built around professionals with a desire to succeed and a creative energy to drive change.
Main Focus and Critical Success Factors: We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Business Development executive to leverage our de-facto standard technology platform for refining clinical data to expand the company’s rapidly emerging position in the Healthcare Interoperability Eco-System. This position would work remotely.
- Development of targeted strategic partnerships that advance the Company’s market position
- Establish clear mutual value proposition and Go-to-Market strategy (API level solution integration, OEM/resell/joint GTM, financial model)
- Lead contract negotiation process
- Manage interaction with partner’s management team and drive Diameter Health cross-functional engagement
- Creation of joint demand generation marketing programs
- Drive strategic partner enablement and growth through vision and knowledge transfer
- Define and manage to key timeline and financial metrics
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of software business development, product management, technology management or sales experience in the healthcare industry
- Previous experience in a senior business development role
- Experience with both middleware and application solutions preferred
- Understanding of clinical data and its relevancy to patient outcomes, quality metrics and population health analytics
- Demonstrated ability to leverage internal resources and operate autonomously
- Knowledge of clinical data (Continuity of Care documents, HL7, etc.) and how they are used
- Ability to articulate a vision, influence others, plan and organize resources, and deliver results
- Self-motivated, action oriented and strong communicator (both internally and externally)
- Track record of exceeding expectations
- Willingness and ability to travel (40%+ of the time)
- Ability to work well cross functionally with internal team while working remotely
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; an advanced business degree (MBA) is desirable.
Location: Flexible, greater Boston preferred
Contact: Diameter Health