Summary: Diameter Health is setting the standard for clinical data optimization. Join our innovative, collaborative, and rapidly growing team as a Director of Strategic Alliances to help us power the healthcare ecosystem by making data universally accessible, organized and actionable.
You will be responsible for building strategic partner development plans based on company goals that will promote revenue growth, partner satisfaction, and retention for the organization. You will partner across the organization to build, refine, and manage the partnership development plan to achieve significant revenue growth.
- Source, execute, and manage strategic partnerships to support the growth of Diameter Health
- Develop/support overall strategy and annual partner growth plan in support of organization strategy and objectives, including enhancing brand awareness, relevance and revenue for the company’s platform.
- Works with senior management, direct sales, strategy, marketing, and other business development colleagues on executing the Partner go to market plan, and to further enhance the Company’s story and unique messaging. Focus of this position will be in establishing strategic partnerships with services organizations, system integrators, and others that will generate pipeline for the sales team and further enable the commercial team to generate revenue.
- Recommends strategic partnership strategies based on market research, competitive analyses, and the needs of the direct sales team.
- Build long term relationships with key contacts at target partner companies.
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of partner opportunities by seeking out new prospects and sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to leverage multiple channel selling strategies.
- Create scalable processes for project implementation and team accountability.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience working in healthcare technology in a business development, strategic partnerships and/or channel partnerships capacity at a market leading healthcare company.
- Experience in strategic planning and business development execution plans.
- Extensive experience formulating partnerships vision, strategy, and execution plan.
- Proven experience starting from scratch to develop, negotiate and structure complex deals.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Experience working with system integrators, consulting firms, and/or other services focused organizations in support of driving technology adoption.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Passionate about technology and its ability to have a meaningful impact on healthcare.
- Understanding the healthcare ecosystem and ability to align business need and value to prioritize business development targets and accelerate sales cycle for establishing new partnerships.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and drive customer satisfaction.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative team player, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias towards action.
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field preferred.
- This position requires travel as needed to secure new and manage existing strategic partnerships.