AHIP webinar replay: Making the Case for Enterprise Clinical Data Integration
03/31/2021 - 05/01/2021 VirtualRegister
Gartner and other healthcare market analysts recommend that health plans establish an enterprise approach to acquiring and leveraging clinical data for a better ROI. Yet research shows that 1) payers receive clinical data from a small percentage of their network providers and 2) clinical data is siloed for certain use cases and not generally shared across the organization.
Join the conversation as experts from some of the most advanced health plans in the use of clinical data share their insights for making the case for an enterprise strategy.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Top down or bottom up? How to build a winning strategy
- Common organizational roadblocks and how to overcome them
- Key metrics to demonstrate ROI
The expert panel includes:
- Darren Schulte, MD, President, Advanced Technology, Centene Corporation
- Mike Baillie, Senior Vice President Business Development, UnitedHealth Group
- Terry Boch, Chief Commercial Officer, Diameter Health