Overview: The terminology team is developing a novel clinical terminology management platform. You will be responsible for defining data requirements related to migrating terminology data to this new platform by working with cross functional partners (e.g., clinical terminologist, informaticians, database architects, software engineers) to determine business requirements relevant to the use of clinical terminology within the management platform and downstream applications. This includes requirements gathering for representing and maintaining updated versions of standardized code systems and value sets (e.g., RxNorm, NDC, ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, SNOMED, LOINC, and many others), and mappings between code systems in a way that supports terminologist workflows. A successful candidate will have outstanding attention to detail, the ability to define and validate data inputs and outputs, and is passionate about the role clinical terminology can play in powering clinical use cases.
- Learn and become an expert in Diameter Health terminology data structures and architecture, including the complexities of maintaining updated versions of standardized code systems and value sets (e.g., RxNorm, NDC, ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, SNOMED, LOINC), and mappings between code systems in a way that supports terminologist workflows.
- Liaise with engineering teams to translate and define requirements related to terminology data structures, relationships between data structures, and how these structures relate to source code system files (e.g., LOINC release files) for scalable execution by the terminology database architect.
- Participate in deep-dive discussions of terminology data use and dependencies to identify gaps, opportunities, and efficiencies to be gained in support of terminologist workflows.
- Perform QA tasks on the evolving terminology management platform and diligently troubleshoot issues.
- Create detailed documentation related to the new clinical terminology management platform.
- Develop project roadmaps with achievable milestones and track tasks in Jira to keep the project on pace.
- Participate in training of new terminology team members on the use of the new system.
Required Knowledge Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in data analysis with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to define detailed and complex data requirements to support new systems development.
- Experience working with MS Office tools (e.g., MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to convey requirements to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated high degree of organization with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with clinical data (e.g., EHR systems, HL7v2 messages, C-CDA documents and/or FHIR resources), working knowledge of standardized code systems (e.g., RxNorm, NDC, ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, SNOMED, LOINC), and proficiency in basic SQL use all are a plus!
Job Location: Remote
Overview: Diameter Health is seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to contribute to its Client Services Team as a Client Success Manager within the HIE (Health Information Exchange) market. You will be responsible for driving the value delivered to our customers through a consultative approach. You will understand client needs and interests and effectively communicate the value of our solution set to maximize the return on investment for our clients. This will ultimately result in client revenue through renewals, referenceability, and retention.
The Client Success Manager will own the primary responsibility for understanding and articulating how the Diameter Health solution will drive an organization forward and will be responsible for:
- Driving overall account engagement, owning the client relationship, and driving accountability internally and externally to achieve referenceability.
- Partnering with the sales organization to drive renewal contracting.
- Serving as the primary contact for the client from go-live through the life of the contract:
- Interfacing and fostering a strong relationship with key stakeholders, including executive-level stakeholders.
- Managing the contract and understanding deliverables, key milestones, and contract terms.
- During the pre-go-live phase of the contract, partnering with the Implementation Manager who manages the day-to-day activities of the product, clinical informatics, product and engineering teams as it relates to the delivery of the solution.
- Consultatively understanding the client’s business, strategy, and short and long-term objectives and present how the Diameter Health solution aligns with strategic imperatives:
- Understanding the challenges experienced by clients and how Diameter Health can address those challenges.
- Facilitating strategy and planning sessions with clients to best understand how Diameter Health can have the greatest impact clinically, financially, and operationally.
- Delivering a data-driven assessment of client opportunities and how they map to current priorities and existing infrastructure.
- Helping the client form a C-level sponsorship team to prioritize key initiatives and use cases driven by Diameter Health.
- Helping the client govern the use of Diameter Health, forming cross-functional working teams to identify, implement, and measure value and impact of Diameter Health’s use cases.
- Communicating success and value achieved with our clients to Diameter Health marketing team in order to develop case studies and build reference base.
- Learning content and new applications quickly from a technical and clinical aspect to become a subject matter expert who will demonstrate value of the Diameter Health solutions to clients and prospects:
- Conveying the energy and ethos of Diameter Health and its products through presentation of product demonstrations:
- Working in tandem with the sales team to engage with prospects in understanding their needs and educate them on Diameter Health solutions.
- Communicating and evaluating feedback from clients in collaboration with the product team as part of the product planning process.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years of Account Management, Sales and/or Consulting experience.
- Minimum 2 years managing customers within the Healthcare industry (specifically within the fields of EMR’s, HIEs, HITs or Health Data Analytics).
- Track record of relationship management and sales success.
- Consulting experience highly desirable.
- Deep practical knowledge of data and analytics.
- Can establish credibility and rapport successfully with stakeholders at all levels. Proven experience in building relationships, motivating, and collaborating at an executive level.
- Truly excellent communication and listening skills while driving multiple projects to completion simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, efficient, organized, resourceful, and highly productive.
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility in a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel in a post-COVID world (up to 50% travel)
Job Location: Remote
Summary: Making healthcare data universally accessible, organized, and actionable is our mission and we need innovative, collaborative, and driven individuals like you to make it happen! Diameter Health is a rapidly growing organization passionate about transforming healthcare, and we are looking for multiple Implementation Managers to join our high-caliber team.
- Own and drive overall success of assigned customer implementations
- Coordinate project tasks related to the installation and configuration of the database.
- Develop project plans with task and resource requirements.
- Schedule and coordinate all assigned tasks and activities with stakeholders and project leader(s).
- Conduct system testing activities as part of each implementation.
- Conduct product configuration reviews as required.
- Maintain documentation to support each installation.
- Identify, document, and work towards the resolution of all product implementation issues, including CCD/HL7 mapping issues, Data Dashboard questions, Quality Report logic and FHIR related questions.
- Maintain risk/issues logs for customer implementations and provide regular project status reports to stakeholders.
- Train customers on the solution; ensure the customer receives full value of the solution across applicable use cases.
- Support team and company initiatives and special projects with key customers.
- Support and provide input to product development, documentation, and testing on current and planned functionality.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Well-organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, self-starter, able to work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple duties with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
- 4+ years in the healthcare industry with focus on payer industry and/or clinical data.
- 4 years experience with implementation and product support of SaaS products.
- 3 years experience with project management.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics, or related field.
This position is based at Diameter Health, Inc.’s office located at 10 Executive Drive, Farmington, CT 06032, however, telecommuting is permissible.
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com
Overview: Diameter Health is seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to contribute to its Informatics Team as a Informaticist of Data Transformation.
This department consists of a group of professionals with diverse clinical backgrounds but who all passionate about data interoperability among electronic data sources. In this role, you will serve as the SME to support the Diameter Health product and development teams focused on data transformation and enhancement logic. You will be a critical member of the team attending daily meetings, informing the product roadmap, creating product requirements for tickets involving data transformation and data model, and working closely with the product team to make sure the desired outcomes are fully understood and documented, and working with the development team to ensure accurate translation to actionable code. In addition, you will be contributing to the company knowledge base on the existing and new data transformation logic and data model updates.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of clinical informatics working experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working with clinical data
- 2+ years of writing requirements and specifications
- Advanced understanding of HL7 document standards, such as FHIR and C-CDA
- Ability to understand and convey complex concepts in simple terms
- Experience with healthcare information technology or data analytics is a plus but not required
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus but not required
- B.S. in information technology, data science or related ﬁeld is a plus but not required
Key Attributes for Success:
- Technical acumen working with large data sets and databases
- Excellent and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes
- Logical thinker
Job Location: Remote
Summary: As a Senior Cloud Engineer at Diameter Health, you will be working with our Director of Cloud Infrastructure and Operations to configure, streamline, and improve our overall cloud infrastructure within multiple independent clouds. The ideal candidate is:
- Expert in 24/7 operations with high performing and scaling systems that meet a high degree of uptime.
- Expert in all facets of Cloud hosting operations with a focus on lean architecture and cost savings.
- An expert in Python, or another programming language, with a deep passion for automation.
You’ll be empowered and encouraged as a leading member of the team to bring forth new ideas that further improve our Cloud offerings while paving the way for other team members to follow your example.
- Work on infrastructure architecture and planning as it relates to scalability and cost savings.
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders on product improvements.
- Facilitate meetings with the DevOps team and Engineering teams on infrastructure changes.
- Create/finalize automation in an effort to enable our infrastructure and IT systems to be more scalable and lower our manual labor overhead.
- Provide root cause analysis of high visibility production incidents.
- Create action plans to mitigate total infrastructure growth/footprint where possible.
- Act as the primary contact for changes to procedures or infrastructure/architecture.
- Keep up to date documentation of core responsibilities and current projects.
- Create and maintain SOPs relating to infrastructure and systems responsibilities.
- Generate and provide recommendations on optimizing usage of Cloud services.
- Ensure compliance with security best practices including continuous monitoring.
- Participate in the Cloud Well Architected Framework to support overall operations initiatives.
- Develop automated reporting that enables teams to leverage best practices for running efficient Cloud solutions.
- Partner with Engineering, DevOps, and Client Services on CI/CD and automated deployment and event management.
- Identify key procedures that can be automated and automate them.
- Act as a backup to the Cloud Engineer(s) and to support our core internal software/IT systems.
Knowledge or Skills:
- Server-less computing experience with containers (AKS/EKS) and VM based workloads along with a solid understanding of the trade-offs of different server-less implementations emerging in public Cloud.
- Heavy background in software engineering/scripting with a focus on Python development for use in automating deployment procedures.
- Deep understanding of key concepts and practices of Cloud observability, coupled with experience implementing robust systems that leverage metrics, logs, and traces to provide holistic state of the Cloud operations.
- Deep understanding of how to apply best practices around monitoring, alerting, logging and have implementation experience with one or more (Azure Monitor, CloudWatch, AppInsight, Log Analytics, Splunk, Dynatrace, SolarWinds, etc…).
- Knowledge of monitoring systems for infrastructure monitoring as well as application performance monitoring including SLAs/KPIs and reporting approaches for the multi-cloud platforms.
- Partner with Engineering team to design key concepts and practices of observability, coupled with experience implementing robust systems that leverage metrics, logs, and traces to provide understanding of system state.
- Experience and enthusiasm operating in an agile DevSecOps oriented organization and culture.
- Plan and execute Disaster Recovery (DR) and Failover simulations to demonstrate adherence to SLAs.
- Skill and knowledge in ITIL processes related to Incident Management, Service Requests, Event Management, Access Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Escalated Incident Management.
- Knowledge of Cloud Monitoring Platforms that simplify financial management, help streamline operations, and strengthen security & compliance (eg. CloudHealth, Apptio, CloudCheckr, etc).
- Experience as a software engineer implementing, testing and debugging
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS infrastructure in a senior engineer capacity
- Experience in containerized deployment using Kubernetes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience running Cloud at scale
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, or other similar technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- AWS DevOps Engineer (professional level) certification
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with hosting government solutions (eg. AWS GovCloud)
- Experience with DynamoDB and other similar technologies
- Experience with healthcare information technology
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com
Overview: Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. As a rapidly growing organization serving the healthcare market, we are looking for the right people who align with our vision, mission, and culture and are excited about joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Diameter Health is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to drive the development and execution of our Fusion Product roadmap. Fusion engine normalizes, enriches, and optimizes multi-source, multi-format clinical data in real-time and at scale to improve data quality and interoperability. You will have the opportunity to enhance and build solutions that are revolutionizing the health data interoperability space.
What Success Looks Like
After three months:
- Possess a working understanding of Fusion’s core normalization capabilities and APIs.
- Be able to articulate the value of the products under your leadership to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Obtain an understanding of our key markets, clients in those markets, and the critical use cases to their success.
- Lead multiple scrum teams and the Product Owner by influence and example to ensure top-notch execution of agile product development lifecycle methodologies.
- Engage with Engineering, Clinical Informatics, and delivery teams to gather and document requirements, solicit feedback, and build a strong working rapport.
- Work closely with engineering and operation teams to identify blockers and dependencies and mitigate them.
After six months:
- Own the creation of strategic roadmaps that tie prioritized work to the strategic direction of the business.
- Create compelling documentation that reflects what we are building, why we are building it, and how it links to strategic priorities.
- Run quarterly roadmap reviews to communicate execution status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive products and features through their end-to-end lifecycle from requirements gathering, scoping, roadmap planning, execution, launch, continuous improvement, and commercial growth.
- Balance the prioritization and trade-offs for features that impact customer experience, performance, or operational support load.
After twelve months:
- Foster innovation through the adoption of new capabilities that sustain our market differentiators.
- Assist Commercial teams in understanding and communicating how our solutions can meet customer use case requirements. Join prospect calls as a Subject Matter Expert on our Fusion capabilities.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Healthcare, Business, IT or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a product management role with a focus on execution for products with APIs.
- 5+ years of experience with Agile, Scrum, SaFe.
- 3+ years of experience with clinical healthcare data structures, coding systems, and clinical concepts.
- 3+ years of experience working with requirements for C-CDA documents and specifications.
- Strong understanding of CDA, C-CDA schemas, structures, and specifications.
- Working knowledge of healthcare data standards: HL7v2, CDA, IHE Profiles.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated experience across the entire product lifecycle - from user research and competitive analysis to ideation, specification, design, and launch.
Would love for you to have:
- Understanding of the CDA Reference Information Model (RIM).
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Management experience with Product Owners as direct reports.
- Past participation in healthcare standards working groups (HL7.org).
Job Location: Remote
Summary: Are you passionate about transforming healthcare? Join our innovative and rapidly growing team to help set the standard for clinical data optimization. Diameter Health is powering the healthcare ecosystem by making data universally accessible, organized, and actionable, and we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who aligns with our vision, mission, and culture.
Fusion is the foundation of our platform; this role will join the team focused on its core set of functions that touch incoming clinical data.
Tech Stack: This role is predominantly backend-focused. We use a variety of technologies, but this team mostly uses the following:
- AWS & Azure
Your Typical Week Would Include:
- Writing maintainable code that is easy to understand
- Building scalable systems that follow best practices
- Reviewing code written by other team members
- Collaborating with team members
- Documenting the systems you help build
- Self-motivated, with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A clear and effective communicator, be it when you write code, write emails, or explain complex technical issues to non-technical co-workers.
- Passionate about healthy team culture and collaboration.
- 5+ years’ experience as a full-time Software Engineer
- Ability to learn and think critically about both system design and software engineering concepts and blend those perspectives pragmatically based on team needs
- Experience working with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with automated unit testing and acceptance testing frameworks (Mocha, Selenium, Puppeteer)
- Working experience with source code version control (preferably Git and GitHub)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong written communication skills
Apply with resume to: Careers@DiameterHealth.com
Summary: We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Solutions Engineer to support the rapid emergence of our de-facto standard technology platform for refining clinical data. This position would work cross-functionally to provide technical and product subject matter expert support to the commercial and client services organizations.
Responsibilities: These functions span a range of strategic and technical capabilities that are not always needed, but a solutions engineer needs to be competent in each of these areas and should excel in several. The need to apply various combinations of these capabilities will be determined by the stage of the prospect in the deal life cycle:
- Provide technical/functional pre-sales support to the commercial organization in closing new business, expanding existing customer footprints, and establishing strategic integrated solutions.
- Demo Diameter Health solutions to customers and partners with or without sales support.
- Successfully convey technical skills to a non-technical audience, as well as foster credibility with more technical audiences.
- Offer knowledge and skills to help qualify business opportunities by understanding the user requirements and technical environment.
- Ability to tailor and adapt understanding of product capabilities to meet new market segment opportunities.
- Lead pilot engagements through the processing of a subset of client data and provide detailed analysis pertinent to their specific use case interest.
- Provide implementation support for technical solution design and functional expertise, as needed.
- Provide consultation and guidance for solution integration and data mapping design and execution
- Support partners in developing API integrations and joint solution validation
- Provide ongoing mentoring and guidance on all software solutions, design techniques, integration and delivery concepts to customers and partners.
- Handle objections professionally, answer questions quickly and coherently, deal with challenges assertively and persuasively.
- Self-manage assignments and administrative tasks, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- 10+ years in the healthcare industry with focus on payer industry and/or clinical data.
- 5 years minimum of relevant sales engineering experience.
- API integration experience.
- Understand standard inputs (e.g. C-CDA XML, mapped HL7v2, JSON) and outputs (e.g. FHIR, HEDIS and C-CDA) as well as API processing.
- Develop and diagram solution designs and data flow diagrams based on Diameter Health Solutions embedded into client architecture.
- Deep expertise in clinical data exchange, interoperability, and healthcare domain expertise.
- Knowledgeable of targeted payer use cases and how that drives discussion around clinical data.
- Incorporate ROI model discussions and consultations with the prospect.
- Ability to adapt conversations to meet prospects and clients’ expectations.
- Ability to solicit answers and information from prospects surrounding current and future clinical data architecture.
- Ability to speak to and answer questions related to the proprietary Diameter Health data model and terminology standards.
- Ability to speak to primary architecture in a native environment.
- Ability to speak to and answer questions about technology stack.
- Possess executive level presentation communication skills (written and verbal), ability to develop and support RFI/RFP technical content.
- Highly motivated who is comfortable taking on a new variety of tasks.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong product demonstration skills.
- Strong requirements gathering skills.
- Ability to work independently and engage team support as required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet proposed deadlines.
- Practical experience with the development, implementation, and support of healthcare applications and software solutions.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products, capable of compiling, and delivering on-site presentations to key customers and partners.
- The ability to understand and communicate the design and coding of complex software solutions.
Job Location: Remote
Overview: The Human Resource (HR) Generalist will play a key role in the organization by providing a range of core HR and executive support. The ideal candidate should have foundational HR knowledge and come from a generalist or specialist background. This position requires the ability to work independently, multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced growing environment, and ultimately be passionate about maintaining company culture and an overall positive employee experience.
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resource, you will assist in many end-to-end HR processes while learning learn multiple aspects of people and organizational operations. This role will also provide administrative support to the executives at Diameter Health. You should be sensitive to both employee and business needs and capable of relating to all individuals at all levels within the organization.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Assist in maintaining HR systems, electronic files, and other documentation with a high focus on data integrity and accuracy, work with payroll and accounting as needed.
- Partner with the HR Director to draft and administer employee policies; ensuring the programs, practices, and reporting are compliant to federal, state, and local laws, identify areas for improvement.
- Recruitment Lifecyle:
- Assist hiring managers with the development and revision of job descriptions; conduct intake meetings; draft and post recruiting advertisements on applicable job boards and social media; identify appropriate candidates to assess their qualifications; organize internal applicant tracking system; schedule interviews and maintain a constant communication between candidates and hiring managers.
- Assist in the employee lifecycle process which enhances the overall employee experience. This includes attraction, recruitment, effective onboarding, career development, retention, and off-boarding.
- Assist in organizing and conducting new hire orientations.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Provide administrative support to the executive team. This includes coordination, scheduling and maintaining calendars for internal and external meetings. This will also include booking of travel and expense management for the executives.
- Assist in planning and organizing employee in-person meetings and events.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory as needed.
- Performs other daily general duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR function role (HR Generalist/Specialist preferred).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with full cycle recruitment.
- Understanding of basic HR best practices and current regulations.
- Understanding of basic HR policies and procedures.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Sound judgment, ethics, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and strong evaluation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Cultural awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Technologically savvy experience working with an HRIS, proficient with Microsoft Office/O365 applications (Excel, PPT, Word), experience with video conferencing (ex: Zoom), experience with an internal messaging application (ex: Slack).
- Experience working with dispersed teams in multiple states.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Hybrid role, mixture of remote and office environment.
- Ability to commute into our Wellesley, MA office and/or Farmington, CT office on an as needed basis.
Job Location: Greater Boston, MA